Click on the boxes below for more information.
Putnam County BOCC Facilities Now Open:
As of October 6th, 2020 all BOCC facilities are reopened to the general public. This will include the following that were closed prior to the general public:
1. Public Works
2. Parks and Recreation – to include all parks, community and recreation centers
3. All library locations in Putnam County
Those who are sick or who have been diagnosed with COVID19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 to stay home and not enter any of our facilities. If you need assistance, please call the County department directly, or call our direct line at 386-329-0205.
Safety tips for you to consider:
• Practice social distancing.
• Try to avoid touching items others have touched.
• Consider wearing a mask when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. If you do
not have a mask, staff inside can provide one to your free of charge.
• Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to avoid getting sick and spreading germs to others. This is especially
true before and after an encounter.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Do not shake hands, give high-fives, exchange elbow bumps, or touch others because close contact increases the risk of acquiring COVID-19.