Emergency Management Coordinator
Directions For Emergency Management Plan Submittal
• Emergency Management Plan Review Fees: $500.00
• For new plan review (new and never reviewed by Putnam County Emergency Management): $250.00
• For Annual re-submittal Please submit a check payable to Putnam County BOCC
Please submit plans electronically on CD to:
410 S. State Rd. 19
Palatka, FL 32177
or Email: email@example.com
For questions please contact Emergency Management at (386) 329-0379.
Directions For AHCA Assisted Living Facility CEMP Submittal and Nursing Home CEMP Submittal
• Emergency Management Plan Review Fees: $250.00
• For new plan review (new licenses and or never reviewed by Putnam County Emergency Management): $500.00
• All Submissions must be a single .PDF format document with Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
• Plans not constructed in one of the following AHCA mandated formats will not be reviewed
AHCA Review Criteria and Approved CEMP Formats:
To Submit Your Plan for Review:
Please click on your facility to submit (Follow prompts to requrest access if neccessary).
If your plan is accepted for review Putnam County Emergency Management will send an invoice to the facility address listed in the AHCA Emergency Status System.
Once invoiced submit a check payable to Putnam County BOCC.
All CEMP Reviews have a minimum 90 day lead time.
CEMPS that do not meet criteria or formatting will not be invoiced or reviewed.
Hurricane Evacuation Zone Map
A hurricane evacuation zone is a geographic area that has been identified to protect public safety based on the potential for storm surge. Storm surge is historically the most deadly of all hurricane hazards. If a hurricane evacuation occurs, it will be ordered by Zone (A, B, C,D) as shown on these color-coded maps.